BUY ON AMAZON
Tiergrade Laptop Docking station is compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C Windows/Mac OS systems
Please ensure the Laptop has USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 to support multiple-display before purchase.
Compatible Devices(Not a full list):
MacBook Pro( 2016/2017/2018/2019)
iMac/iMac Pro(21. 5 in & 27 in)
Mac OS doesn’t support extending dual/triple display, all external display will mirror each other.
HP: Elitebook 840 G5; Zbook; Spectre x360 13"
Dell: Dell 8930; XPS 13" 9350/9360/9370; XPS 15 9550/9560; Dell Precision 5510/5520
Lenovo: Yoga 720 13"; Yoga 920
Incompatible Device(Not a full list):
iPad Pro; Apple USB SuperDrive
Surface go; Surface Pro 7; Surface Book 2
HP Pavilion; HP Omen
Lenovo Yoga 900/910
ROG Zephyrus S GX701
MSI P65 Creator 8RE-020; MSI GL65 9SC
Note: All laptop types listed herein are typical types only.
1. Make sure the docking station is connected to the USB-C port on your host device that supports the correct Alternate Mode directly. Tiergrade USB C Docking Station doesn’t support USB-A to USB-C adapter.
2. Try using a different cable if DisplayPort/HDMI doesn’t work.
3. Please plug in the Laptop's power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery port before connecting an external hard drive or multiple display purpose.
4. The Type C PD Charging port for power passing-thru only, does not support data transfer.
5. EDID(Extended Display Identification Data) may blackout for a few seconds(1 minute at max, depends on Laptop and monitor) when data transfer; please be patient wait for the data completed.
6. Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore. To make your laptop speaker work please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers.
7. Most smartphones and tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alternate Mode video output, and some do not support USB Power Delivery. Please consult your device documentation or contact device manufacturer to confirm compatibility with these technologies.